“You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you”
“Never spend your money before you have earned it”
“Money is usually attracted, not pursued”.
Happy New Year!
As the new year has entered in our lives, I thought of brining a refreshing post for you.
What’s better than talking about finding ways of attracting money and prosperity to our lives.
And regarding this, I talked to Jaipur’s most famed life coach and tarot reader, Jasvin Soin .
She mentions, “Money is a force. It is a symbol of energy and power in life. Like all forces in the universe, money also obeys universal laws and principles. By understanding these laws we can attract money in our lives”.
She has given some useful tips to raise the vibration of money & prosperity.
Have a look :
- Share what you have : To get into money vibration start sharing with people what you already have even if you have very little, this will motivate and inspire you to work hard more.
- Stop complaining : Stop talking negatively about your financial situation. Complaining about it locks you into negative vibration thus, you first notice it and then, you must stop it.
- Respect your money : Money needs to be respected. if we respect money, it will return the favour by multiplying and growing for you. If properly managed, money has a power to grow.
- Focus on your health : Take care of your health. The healthier you are, the more confident you become and this attracts the wealth to you.
- Fengshui : Good fengshui gives the necessary support to attract the energy of money.
(a) Keep your home and business area free of clutter.
(b) Display symbols that speak to you of wealth, specific images and even essential oils to raise the fengshui energy.
(c) The laughing Buddha, the money plant and wealth vases are used to attract wealth.
(d) Red colour is considered auspicious and powerful for attracting prosperity.
Wow! Thank you Jasvin ma’am for these useful tips.
You can reach Jasvin Soin here : +91-9314875393
& with the very first post of 2020,
This is Sonali Agarwal signing off.
I shall catch you up with my next post..
Work Hard & Save More!