“Nowadays everybody wants what the others have”
“We all want to feel happy but, each one of us has different ways of getting there.”
Jaipur’s budding psychologist and a motivational speaker, Deepa Ramchandani talks about most relevant issue of the society.
This art of living enthusiast believes in healing people’s lives. She talked to sonalify regarding the increasing stress among the all generations of the society.
She says, ” These days many people are worried for no reason. People are getting insecure in relationships and they are not able to take decisions because of their past experiences. Everyone is just running behind materialistic things. High insecurity emotions are increasing in their minds”.
She gives some tips to find happiness within. Have a look :
- Don’t Compare : First and foremost rule of staying happy is never compare your life with others. Everyone has a special journey to live. Everyone has a different karma to face. Never feel jealous of other’s achivements when you don’t know about their struggle.
- Bask in the simple pleasures : Try to feel happy in simple joys. Never underesrtimate the beauty of small happy moments. Those who love you they are your treasured people, they give you warm days and starry nights thus, if you cherish the moments spent with them you will always feel happy.
- Focused on purpose : Those who believe in achiveing dreams while staying focused are tend to remain more happy. It’s like Arjuna from Mahabharata, the way he was focused on the eye of the fish while aiming it. Just like that try to be focused on the purpose of your life. Most people want to be the part of something greater than they are, simply because it’s fulfilling and it’s quite normal too.
- Listen to your heart : Your family and friends may think that you’d be great at something but in reality that doesn’t float your boat. You are the only one who knows what fills up your heart. Sometimes it can be complicated following your bliss but then, you will be definitely having a life. It’s important to do what makes you happy in every field of your life.
- Stop blaming : It’s easy to feel that someone else is responsible for your misery but, the reality is that it is your charge. Once you realize that you are the one who is responsible for your life things then, you will feel more content with your deeds. Don’t blame others or the world and you will find your answers much sooner.
- Be open to change. Change will happen in everyone’s lives. It doesn’t matter that we are ready or not. Even if it doesn’t feel good still you have to make contingency plans to get yourself ready for the change. Make yourself strong enough for the new experiences. By this kind of attitude, you will be welcoming life with open arms.
- Past is gone : Many people are afraid of taking another step in life because of holding their bad experiences. An ugly past stops them from entering into a beautiful future. People should not compare their present situations or the people with their past. Learn to overcome your fears because past is past and thus, it’s gone.
By applying these tips in your life, you can actually find the happiness in yourself. Just be positive about present or future and then, you will be able to celebrate your life to the fullest.
You can contact Deepa at : +91-8233337279
And as I end the post, this is sonali signing out.
I shall meet you soon with my next post..
Stay happy because happiness is within ❤